File Size18.78 MB
Date AddedJuly 22, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA Pro9000
Download locations for Canon Pro9000 Driver For MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Download driver Canon Pro9000 for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Printer’s name : Canon Pro9000.
File name : mcpd-mac-pro9000-11_7_0_0-ea17_2.
Release Date : 05/09/2014.
Version : 188.8.131.52.
File size : 18.78.
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA Pro9000.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks.
Installation Canon Pro9000 driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Video Install Canon Pro9000 driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Canon Pro9000 driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Canon Pro9000 printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Canon Pro9000 printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Canon Pro9000 printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Canon Pro9000 to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Canon Pro9000 printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Canon Pro9000 printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Canon Pro9000 driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– The first, to setup Canon Pro9000 for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Canon Pro9000 printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Canon Pro9000 printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon Pro9000 printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon Pro9000 printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Canon Pro9000 printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Canon Pro9000
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Canon Pro9000 process has been finished.