File Size13.84 MB
Date AddedJuly 28, 2015
OSWindows 8.1 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA MP520
Download locations for Canon MP520 Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Canon MP520 printer driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
– When you connected Canon MP520 and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon MP520 printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon MP520 for Windows 8.1 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon MP520 printer.
– What is Canon MP520 driver? Canon MP520 driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon MP520 Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon MP520
File name : mp520swin64101ej
Release Date : 01/02/2014
File size : 13.84 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA MP520
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
How To Install Canon MP520 Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon MP520 driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon MP520 for Windows 8.1 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon MP520 driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon MP520 printer driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon MP520 driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon MP520 printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon MP520. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon MP520 and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon MP520 through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon MP520 is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon MP520 printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon MP520 installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon MP520 Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit successfully and very easy.