File Size12.87 MB
Date AddedJuly 30, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA MP490
Download locations for Canon MP490 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit
Canon MP490 printer driver for Windows XP 64 bit
– When you connected Canon MP490 and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon MP490 printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon MP490 for Windows XP 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon MP490 printer.
– What is Canon MP490 driver? Canon MP490 driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon MP490 Driver for Windows XP 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon MP490
File name : mp68-win-mp490-1_05-ej
Release Date : 22/10/2012
File size : 12.87 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA MP490
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
How To Install Canon MP490 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon MP490 driver for Windows XP 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon MP490 for Windows XP 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon MP490 driver for Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon MP490 printer driver for Windows XP 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon MP490 driver for Windows XP 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon MP490 printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon MP490. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon MP490 and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon MP490 through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon MP490 is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon MP490 printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon MP490 installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon MP490 Driver for Windows XP 64 bit successfully and very easy.