File Size7.05 MB
Date AddedAugust 27, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.7 Lion
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA MP270
Download locations for Canon MP270 ICA Driver For MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Download driver Canon MP270 ICA for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Printer’s name : Canon MP270 ICA.
File name : misd-mac-ijscanner1-4_0_0-ea19_2.
Release Date : 27/02/2015.
Version : 4.0.0.
File size : 7.05.
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA MP270.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.7 Lion.
Installation Canon MP270 ICA driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Video Install Canon MP270 ICA driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Canon MP270 ICA driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Canon MP270 ICA printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Canon MP270 ICA printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Canon MP270 ICA printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Canon MP270 ICA to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Canon MP270 ICA printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Canon MP270 ICA printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Canon MP270 ICA driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– The first, to setup Canon MP270 ICA for MAC OS 10.7 Lion you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Canon MP270 ICA printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Canon MP270 ICA printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon MP270 ICA printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon MP270 ICA printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Canon MP270 ICA printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Canon MP270 ICA
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Canon MP270 ICA process has been finished.