File Size9.19 MB
Date AddedJuly 17, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA iP4300
Download locations for Canon IP4300 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit
Canon IP4300 printer driver for Windows XP 64 bit
– When you connected Canon IP4300 and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon IP4300 printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon IP4300 for Windows XP 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon IP4300 printer.
– What is Canon IP4300 driver? Canon IP4300 driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon IP4300 Driver for Windows XP 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon IP4300
File name : ip4300vst64200ea23us
Release Date : 15/10/2013
File size : 9.19 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA iP4300
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
How To Install Canon IP4300 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon IP4300 driver for Windows XP 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon IP4300 for Windows XP 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon IP4300 driver for Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon IP4300 printer driver for Windows XP 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon IP4300 driver for Windows XP 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon IP4300 printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon IP4300. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon IP4300 and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon IP4300 through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon IP4300 is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon IP4300 printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon IP4300 installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon IP4300 Driver for Windows XP 64 bit successfully and very easy.