File Size7.5 MB
Date AddedJuly 18, 2015
OSWindows 8 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon PIXMA iP2820
Download locations for Canon IP2820 Driver For Windows 8 64 bit
Canon IP2820 printer driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– When you connected Canon IP2820 and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon IP2820 printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon IP2820 for Windows 8 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon IP2820 printer.
– What is Canon IP2820 driver? Canon IP2820 driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon IP2820 Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon IP2820
File name : pd68-win-ip2800-2_75-ejs
Release Date : 06/01/2014
File size : 7.5 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon PIXMA iP2820
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows 8 64 bit
How To Install Canon IP2820 Driver For Windows 8 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon IP2820 driver for Windows 8 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon IP2820 for Windows 8 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon IP2820 driver for Windows 8 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon IP2820 printer driver for Windows 8 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon IP2820 driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon IP2820 printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon IP2820. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon IP2820 and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon IP2820 through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon IP2820 is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon IP2820 printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon IP2820 installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon IP2820 Driver for Windows 8 64 bit successfully and very easy.