File Size1.36 MB
Date AddedJune 18, 2015
OSWindows 8.1 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon imageCLASS D1370
Download locations for Canon D1370 PPD Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Canon D1370 PPD printer driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
– When you connected Canon D1370 PPD and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon D1370 PPD printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon D1370 PPD for Windows 8.1 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon D1370 PPD printer.
– What is Canon D1370 PPD driver? Canon D1370 PPD driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon D1370 PPD Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon D1370 PPD
File name : PPD_Win_V380_usEN_06
Release Date : 28/04/2015
File size : 1.36 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon imageCLASS D1370
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
How To Install Canon D1370 PPD Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon D1370 PPD driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon D1370 PPD for Windows 8.1 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon D1370 PPD driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon D1370 PPD printer driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon D1370 PPD driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon D1370 PPD printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon D1370 PPD. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon D1370 PPD and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon D1370 PPD through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon D1370 PPD is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon D1370 PPD printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon D1370 PPD installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon D1370 PPD Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit successfully and very easy.