File Size37.4 MB
Date AddedJuly 28, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.7 Lion
Compatible ModelCanon imageCLASS D1120
Download locations for Canon D1120 MF Driver For MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Download driver Canon D1120 MF for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Printer’s name : Canon D1120 MF.
File name : Mac_MF_Ver1040_00.
Release Date : 28/04/2015.
Version : V10.4.0.
File size : 37.4.
Compatible Model : Canon imageCLASS D1120.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.7 Lion.
Installation Canon D1120 MF driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Video Install Canon D1120 MF driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Canon D1120 MF driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Canon D1120 MF printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Canon D1120 MF printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Canon D1120 MF printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Canon D1120 MF to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Canon D1120 MF printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Canon D1120 MF printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Canon D1120 MF driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– The first, to setup Canon D1120 MF for MAC OS 10.7 Lion you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Canon D1120 MF printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Canon D1120 MF printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon D1120 MF printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Canon D1120 MF printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Canon D1120 MF printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Canon D1120 MF
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Canon D1120 MF process has been finished.