File Size1.23 MB
Date AddedDecember 21, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon SELPHY CP710
Download locations for Canon CP710 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit
Canon CP710 printer driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– When you connected Canon CP710 and your computer and then you sent print jobs to printers. But when checking in printer list, you can not found your printer in this list and of course, nothing nothing was printed out from your printer.
– Very easy to understood, you have connected the two devices were successfully (in here are your computer and Canon CP710 printer). But as well as two people speak two different language, the printer do not understand your computer if they does not have a translation program. Therefor, to overcome this problem, you just download printer driver Canon CP710 for Windows 7 64 bit and then install it on your computer. Now, you can print everything that you want by your Canon CP710 printer.
– What is Canon CP710 driver? Canon CP710 driver is software controller of printer, as well as a compiler, help to compile data that you want to print on computer into a data format that the printer can understand and send to it. Now, printer will print the document follow the way you want (paper size, number of copies, full duplex or single-sided…).
Free Download Canon CP710 Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
Printer’s name: Canon CP710
File name : cp710w764
Release Date : 06/10/2009
File size : 1.23 Mb
Compatible Model : Canon SELPHY CP710
File format : .exe
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
How To Install Canon CP710 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit
Video guide installation Canon CP710 driver for Windows 7 64 bit
In this article, I just instructions to install printer driver Canon CP710 for Windows 7 64 bit through USB connection because USB connection is common for most existing Canon’s printer model
Install Canon CP710 driver for Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Download Canon CP710 printer driver for Windows 7 64 bit
Step 2: Install Canon CP710 driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Connect printer to you computer by USB cable. This cable accompanying with Canon CP710 printer when you buy it from shop. If this USB cable was lost, you also can buy it very easily and cheap. Then, you power switch on two devices and waiting for them startup successfully.
– Usually, printer driver files formatted as .zip, .rar … therefore, you need to extract it before setup driver printer Canon CP710. If it do not compress then you skip this step.
– Double click to file “setup.exe” to run file install printer driver Canon CP710 and then click “Next”.
– Click to “Yes” to prove that I agree with “Canon software license agreement”
– Select options “Install with USB port” and then click “Next” (cause we installing printer driver Canon CP710 through USB port by USB cable)
– Printer driver Canon CP710 is installing
– Checking the connection between Canon CP710 printer and computer.
– Printer driver Canon CP710 installed, Uncheck “Restart my computer” and click “Exit” to finish.
So, we have installed Canon CP710 Driver for Windows 7 64 bit successfully and very easy.