File Size5.04 MB
Date AddedDecember 3, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.7 Lion
Compatible ModelBrother QL-500
Download locations for Brother QL-500 Driver For MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Download driver Brother QL-500 for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Printer’s name : Brother QL-500.
File name : qdm306x7us.
Release Date : 28/12/2011.
Version : 3.0.6.
File size : 5.04.
Compatible Model : Brother QL-500.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.7 Lion.
Installation Brother QL-500 driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Video Install Brother QL-500 driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Brother QL-500 driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Brother QL-500 printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Brother QL-500 printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Brother QL-500 printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Brother QL-500 to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Brother QL-500 printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Brother QL-500 printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Brother QL-500 driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– The first, to setup Brother QL-500 for MAC OS 10.7 Lion you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Brother QL-500 printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Brother QL-500 printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother QL-500 printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother QL-500 printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Brother QL-500 printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Brother QL-500
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Brother QL-500 process has been finished.