File Size12.91 MB
Date AddedDecember 5, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Compatible ModelBrother PT-P700
Download locations for Brother PT-P700 Driver For MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Download driver Brother PT-P700 for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Printer’s name : Brother PT-P700.
File name : pqdm421x9all.
Release Date : 03/04/2014.
Version : 4.2.1.
File size : 12.91.
Compatible Model : Brother PT-P700.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks.
Installation Brother PT-P700 driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Video Install Brother PT-P700 driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Brother PT-P700 driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Brother PT-P700 printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Brother PT-P700 printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Brother PT-P700 printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Brother PT-P700 to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Brother PT-P700 printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Brother PT-P700 printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Brother PT-P700 driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– The first, to setup Brother PT-P700 for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Brother PT-P700 printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Brother PT-P700 printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother PT-P700 printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother PT-P700 printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Brother PT-P700 printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Brother PT-P700
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Brother PT-P700 process has been finished.