File Size27.04 MB
Date AddedAugust 31, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.7 Lion
Compatible ModelBrother MFC-J280W
Download locations for Brother MFC-J280W Driver For MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Download driver Brother MFC-J280W for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Printer’s name : Brother MFC-J280W.
File name : brxInk11X6_420a.
Release Date : 25/01/2012.
Version : 4.2.0a.
File size : 27.04.
Compatible Model : Brother MFC-J280W.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.7 Lion.
Installation Brother MFC-J280W driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
Video Install Brother MFC-J280W driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Brother MFC-J280W driver on MAC OS 10.7 Lion (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Brother MFC-J280W printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Brother MFC-J280W printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Brother MFC-J280W printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Brother MFC-J280W to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Brother MFC-J280W printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Brother MFC-J280W printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Brother MFC-J280W driver for MAC OS 10.7 Lion
– The first, to setup Brother MFC-J280W for MAC OS 10.7 Lion you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Brother MFC-J280W printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Brother MFC-J280W printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother MFC-J280W printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother MFC-J280W printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Brother MFC-J280W printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Brother MFC-J280W
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Brother MFC-J280W process has been finished.