File Size28.86 MB
Date AddedSeptember 27, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
Compatible ModelBrother HL-5170DN
Download locations for Brother HL-5170DN Driver For MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
Download driver Brother HL-5170DN for MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
Printer’s name : Brother HL-5170DN.
File name : Brother_PrinterDrivers_MonochromeLaser_1_0_0.
Release Date : 23/10/2014.
Version : 4.5.0b.
File size : 28.86.
Compatible Model : Brother HL-5170DN.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite.
Installation Brother HL-5170DN driver for MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
Video Install Brother HL-5170DN driver on MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Brother HL-5170DN driver on MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Brother HL-5170DN printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Brother HL-5170DN printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Brother HL-5170DN printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Brother HL-5170DN to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Brother HL-5170DN printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Brother HL-5170DN printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Brother HL-5170DN driver for MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite
– The first, to setup Brother HL-5170DN for MAC OS 10.10 Yosemite you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Brother HL-5170DN printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Brother HL-5170DN printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother HL-5170DN printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother HL-5170DN printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Brother HL-5170DN printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Brother HL-5170DN
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Brother HL-5170DN process has been finished.