File Size27.15 MB
Date AddedJuly 26, 2015
OSMAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Compatible ModelBrother DCP-230C
Download locations for Brother DCP-230C Driver For MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Download driver Brother DCP-230C for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Printer’s name : Brother DCP-230C.
File name : BrotherINKDrivers_450a.
Release Date : 18/10/2013.
Version : 4.5.0a.
File size : 27.15.
Compatible Model : Brother DCP-230C.
File format : .dmg.
OS: MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks.
Installation Brother DCP-230C driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
Video Install Brother DCP-230C driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– Video 1
– Video 2
Install Brother DCP-230C driver on MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks (Picture Guide)
Step 1: Connected Brother DCP-230C printer to computer or via cable Ethernet or wireless network.
– Connect Brother DCP-230C printer to computer by USB cable.
– Connect Brother DCP-230C printer to computer via wireless network (if support). This works is very easily if you have modem wifi supported Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS.
– More details, you should view “Video guide connect Brother DCP-230C to computer via wifi” :
– Connect Brother DCP-230C printer to computer via wireless network (if support).
Step 2: Run to “Apple Software Update” to install Brother DCP-230C printer driver
– Click mouse to Apple menu/Software Update
Step 3: Setup Brother DCP-230C driver for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks
– The first, to setup Brother DCP-230C for MAC OS 10.9 Mavericks you need to create the new add printer in “System Preferences” on MAC operating system.
a) Click to Apple menu/System Preferences.
b) Depending on the version of the MAC OS, you can find: “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan”, or “Printers and Scanners” to setup Brother DCP-230C printer driver.
c) Checking printer list on “Printers” (on the left of windows):
– If Brother DCP-230C printer appear in list then click to (-) to delete it. Anh click to (+) then click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother DCP-230C printer does not appear then click to (+) and click “Add Printer or Scanner” button.
– If Brother DCP-230C printer does not appear in “Add Printer or Scanner” windows then checking connect between two devices and configuration of them.
d) Select Brother DCP-230C printer and click “Add” button to begin install printer driver Brother DCP-230C
e) Select “Quit System Preferences” in “Apple” menu, install printer driver Brother DCP-230C process has been finished.